- 1 ripe Hass avocado, cubed
- 1 vine-ripened tomato, chopped
- 1/4 red onion, sliced thin
- 2 tablespoons virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh-squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
It’s summer time and hass avocados are on my shopping list every week. I typically make guacamole with them, but I have recently discovered that I really like them as part of a salad! I crafted a simple salad that takes minutes to make and tastes delicious :)
The recipe below assumes that you know how to cube an avocado…if you do not look here for instructions!
- In a medium mixing bowl, whisk lemon juice, olive oil and black pepper until emulsified. Add avocado, tomatoes, and red onion and mix with dressing. Note – stir lightly as the avocados will start to mash.