- 1 slice sour dough bread
- 3 tbsp garlic hummus
- 1/2 cup chopped grape tomatoes
- 1 tbsp chopped, pitted kalamata olives
- 2 green onions, chopped
- Goat cheese crumbles (as little or as many as you want!)
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp olive oil
I made this last night (adapted from Cooking Light Magazine) as a nice light dinner to enjoy. It’s really refreshing, especially as we hit the summer months. The sweet tomatoes mixed with the bold kalamata olives, creamy goat cheese and hummus are an amazing combination.
- Combine olive oil, tomatoes, green onions, kalamata olives, minced garlic and pepper in a bowl. Mix until well coated in olive oil.
- Put bread into a broiler safe pan and place under brolier for 1-2 minutes until toasted.
- Spread hummus on the bread and cover it with the tomato-olive mixture.
- Put crumbled goat cheese on top.