- 1 tbsp frozen orange juice concentrate
- 1 tsp hoisin sauce
- 1 tsp low sodium soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp chili garlic sauce
- 1 tsp toasted sesame oil
- 1 cup green beans, halved crosswise
- 1/3 cup thinly sliced purple cabbage
- 4-6oz can baby corn, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup frozen shelled edamame
- 4 oz sliced water chestnuts, drained
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup sliced red peppers
- Whisk together orange juice concentrate, hoisin sauce, soy sauce and chile garlic sauce in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Heat sesame oil in wok or large skillet over high heat.
- Add the green beans and stir-fry for 3 minutes.
- Add 1 1/2 tbsp of water and stir-fry 3 minutes more (add slowly as oil may splatter)
- Add cabbage, baby corn, edamame, red peppers, and water chestnuts; stir-fry 4 minutes.
- Stir in green onions and orange juice mixture, cook one minute more.